30 October, 2009

Warmachine

Ah the love of Warmachine, I purchased the Cygnaran figures before i even looked at any rule books and then went along to the RGMB club after many a year absent from Tabletop wargaming.
My First foray into the IK kingdom of warmachine was V's a Menoth force and i was handed a quick beating. After a few weeks of persevering with the Cygnarian force i managed a couple of wins my Regular force for Mk1 Warmachine is well, pretty consistant, and threats of being jack-socked are often muttered.
The list often comprises the much hated:
Capt Victoria Haley
Black 13th
Aiyana and Holt
Squire.
As to the force composition for Mk 2 i have not even bothered to look at, and time will see if I have to change my cygnarian composition and play style (not that i have one)

Above you can see my attempts at painting the Black 13th with a Defender (which often falls apart) whilst onboard a ship at Sea in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment